Weather Plugin Purchase

• Hello,
    I've purchased the Weather Plugin Yesterday, and it went successfully via Paypal, i've also received the reciept from PayPal for the payment.
    But i wasn't redirected to any page to download the plugin, i also havn't received any files on my email.
    I've waited till today but i'm suspecting there's something wrong.
    Note that this is not the first plugin that i purchase.
    Am i missing something?

• I would say the majority if not all of these plugins are created and distributed by individuals. They receive an e-mail when you purchase the plugin and then have to e-mail you the files. Try e-mailing the plugin creator directly if you feel there is an issue. They may also live in a different time zone and may not yet be awake.

The main thing I'm trying to say is give them a little time. It's not automated.

Jarred

• Hi,

I have contacted the plugin developer too now.

if there is no reaction within the next week, please contact me again, then I will return you the money for the plugin and remove the plugin from the plugins page until there are some news about it,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello Klaus,
    I've been contacted by the Plugin Owner, and he made a refund for the plugin, because it doesn't work anymore, he said the weather server changed the Data Format, so he will need to redevelop it.
    Thank you for your effort.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!