Feather Request: Directional Sound for Videoplayer as <PLUGIN>

• Hi, klaus, thanks for your videoplayer plugin~

As far as I know, it's working well expect one thing: Directional Sound supports Hotspot only.

I remember watching a pano video, with Videoplayer working as <PLUGIN> of course; there are boys playing instruments on a football, around the viewpoiont; however, as I rotate my view around, the sound just keep its pan still *huh* - How I wish I could hear all the sound spinning from my one ear to the other when I'm rotating my view! It would feel more in real~

Although I know it may be a little hash *unsure* to retrive a full directional sound from a stereo merely by shifting the pan and volume(soundTransform), at least it will do, quite a little bit. Come on klaus! This is easy job for you right now, I mean it's impossible either for you to publish your videoplayer src, or for me or anyone to revise engineering your plugin, not to mention applying some sort of stereo filter in external using JavaScript or other stuff(never heard of it), is this correct?

*whistling* Anyway it is a small wish *rolleyes* , hope you can granted it, or just turn it on for me plz~ *tongue* with many thanks in advance *wink* ~

Better late than never ;)

• What?
    If you want directional sound, put it in a hotspot.
    You can run an action to show multiple hotspots and plugins at the same time.
    How are you going to use directional sound if you do not know where its supposed to be oriented?
    Why would you show a plugin video, and still want to pan?
    Little in this post makes any sense. Do you have an example?
    You can change the overall volume of the video/sound plugin in FLASH / not JS, to anything you want based on the view. Otherwise, use two mono files.
    Just read the documentation. *g*

• Hi,

sorry, I'm also a bit confused by that request...
    you want to use the videoplayer as plugin, that means located on the screen and not in the pano, but still directional sound?

when using the videoplayer as hotspot, directional sound is possible of course,
    are you aware about these setting of the videoplayer plugin:

Zitat

see:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#top

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!