is it possible to verify existance of files?

• I want to check my pano root directory (where the tour.html and the tour.xml tour0.xml tour1.xml etc. are saved)
    if and which xml files are existing.

Background is: im currently working on a template holding krpano xml code which can be loaded by the GUI software panotour pro from kolor.com (each panotour software does include a krpano license...)
    And here I implement a slideshow mode where all in panotour selected panos are shown. In fact I cant access to the internal info of panotour, here the panotour software does load my template and includes that code in the <menus></menus> section of the final generated krpano compatible xml code.

Liebe Grüße,
    Georg

• I don't think thats possible. You need a serverside language to detect contents of a directory.

I'm not 100% sure about the possible outputs of kolor PTP but if it uses scenes you can read out which scenes are available in krpano and generate your code based on that.

• I don't think thats possible. You need a serverside language to detect contents of a directory.

I'm not 100% sure about the possible outputs of kolor PTP but if it uses scenes you can read out which scenes are available in krpano and generate your code based on that.

no scenes defined in final panotour output....
    panotuor per default has a default namingsyntax using virtualtour.xml as general settings file and the individual panos linked in the tour to each other through hotspots etc are saved in files virtualtour0.xml virtualtour1.xml virtualtour2.xml (here so 3 panos linked....)

i could be satisfied with an solution where I could evaluate the total number of existing pano config files. This number I could use in a loop to display the panos in the "slideshow"...

ok finally I can create an variable defining this number of used panos... it would be better if this could be done automatically *wink*

Georg

• ahhh bingo. and so simple...

Code
    get(xml.url)

... so I can figure out the name of the main xml file used and panotour uses this for creating the individual pano xml files part of the tour...
    so if main file is named mypanoproject.xml than the first loaded pano gets mypanoproject0.xml, the second one mypanoproject1.xml etc.

and the get(xml.url) does give me also the path of the file...

so I think I can achieve it to crop the name of the panofile and create a loop to verify how many panofiles are existing...

Luebe Gruesse,
    Georg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!