How to embed the krpano.js???

• Hi Klaus,

I´ve read here in the forums that it is NOT possible to embed the krpano.js (flash) into the final swf-file. At least it´s not possible to just include it with the krpanoprotect-tool. BUT if I use the "singleswf-drop" the pano, the license AND the krpanos.js are embedded into the final SWF-file.
    So, how can I embed the krpano.js into the SWF using the krpanoprotect-tool?

Thanks and best regards
    Nupsi

• Do you mean embed your license perhaps?
    The license is embedded automatically when you set it up in krprotect.

It doesn't make any sense at all if you mean krpano.js.
    .js is a javascript file that handles the javascript aspects of krpano, the embed script and the license. Not of that has any relationship to flash ".swf"

• Hey Sacha,

nope, I meant the krpano.js, not the license file. I just wonder why there is no krpano.js if I use the "make single-swf"-droplet? From your answer I figure that the .js is not always necessary for the tour, correct?!

Best regards
    Nupsi

• Hi,

in the SINGLESWF droplets the "swfkrpano.js" (=the Flash to HTML embedding script) is 'in-lined' into the html file itself - just open the html file and look,

some basic html infos to that:

1. Javascript code can be either inside an external file and included by <script src="...">
    2. or it can be also inside the html file inside the <script>...code...</script> tags

and embedding any JS files into a Flash is not possible of course,
    the hierarchy of the files is that:

1. HTML (will be loaded first, there the Javascripts will be defined or included)
    2. Javascripts (code that embeds the Flash into the HTML page)
    3. Flash

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!