Combobox not working, need help

• I have created a tour and trying to use the Combobox for navigation. I can't manage to make it work, please help! My xml is as bellow —

• Hi zzzoneHere is what worked for me

• Actually I am not finding this perfect.

I changed comboxbox_source.js to combobox.js which fixed that.

But more importantly, when the scene is changed via a hotspot, the combobox label doesn't change.

There is another thread on this subject with

<events name="firstsceneonly" onloadcomplete="plugin[cb].selectitem('item1');"/>

and that doesn't help either.

Help please *confused*

Steve

• Hi Yoshiharra

My solution prior to 1.0.8.14 was to create an onstart="action(startscene);"

Which was alway a pain when using superb VTOUR, but then having to copy and paste something like this into each SCENE

<scene name="scene_xxx" title="xxxxxx" onstart="action(startscene);" thumburl="xxxxxxxxxx/thumb.jpg">

<action name="startscene">
    plugin[box].selectIdItem(1);
    </action>

The new combobox solution I was hoping would be ideal, working with the ipad etc, on not needing code in each of the Scenes.

Maybe that is not the case but I couldn't get the previous suggested solution to work:-

<events name="firstsceneonly" onloadcomplete="plugin[combobox].selectitem('xxx');"/>

Steve

• Hi Jarredja

Thank you for your input but that post you refer to is back in 2009 and I like the VTOUR script for an efficient workflow.

I was hoping then simply to amend a template to include the new 1.0.8.14 combobox code

and add a onstart action to sort the combobox label like I did for 1.0.8.12

I just can't get the new combobox label to change if you change scene using a hotspot say.

Sorry my actionscript knowledge is inadequate to do anything other than 'cherry pick' the bits I want out of the examples provided to get it to do what I want!!!! *g*

Steve

• Hi,

after re-reading your post again i would say:

do as michel wrote in Jarredja's suggestion:

study it, and clean it up for yourself, maybe just one language.
    http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…D=7969#post7969
    and try to understand what happens.
    You have to change it a bit for scenes though.
    maybe have some fun with get scene name etc.. *thumbup*

cleaned up a bit:

maybe you can do something with
    get(scene[get(i)].name)

*thumbup*

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Found the answer I think. One that is a simple addition to the VTOUR script. Most of this can be added into the vtour.xml template.

It is a pity I cannot find a way to add startscene bit in to the vtour-xxx.config file as a template.

Is it difficult to take a droplet apart and reconfigure to suit?

Anyway please see below.

<plugin name="cb" style="combobox" keep="true">
    <item name="item1" caption="1. " onclick="loadscene(scene_01,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item2" caption="2. " onclick="loadscene(scene_02,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item3" caption="3. " onclick="loadscene(scene_03,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item4" caption="4. " onclick="loadscene(scene_04,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item5" caption="5. " onclick="loadscene(scene_05,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item6" caption="6. " onclick="loadscene(scene_06,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item7" caption="7. " onclick="loadscene(scene_07,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item8" caption="8. " onclick="loadscene(scene_08,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    <item name="item9" caption="9. " onclick="loadscene(scene_09,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />
    </plugin>

<style name="combobox" devices="desktop|flash" rowcount="10" align="righttop" x="18" y="85" width="145" zorder="2" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" native="false" />
    <style name="combobox" devices="iphone" align="righttop" x="18" y="18" width="245" zorder="2" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" cbdesignscale="auto" cbfont="Arial" cbfontsize="auto" cbfontstyle="normal" cbpadding="8" itemfont="Arial" itemfontsize="16" itemfontstyle="normal" itempadding="10" />
    <style name="combobox" devices="ipad" align="righttop" x="18" y="80" width="145" zorder="2" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" cbdesignscale="auto" cbfont="Arial" cbfontsize="auto" cbfontstyle="normal" cbpadding="8" itemfont="Arial" itemfontsize="16" itemfontstyle="normal" itempadding="10" />

<scene name="scene_01" title="01" onstart="action(startscene);" thumburl="panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg">

plugin[cb].selectIdItem(item1);
    </action>

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="100" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="80" fovmax="120" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="panos/01.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image>
    <cube url="panos/01.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" />
    <mobile>
    <cube url="panos/01.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    <tablet>
    <cube url="panos/01.tiles/tablet_%s.jpg" />
    </tablet>
    </image>

</scene>

<scene name="scene_02" title="02" onstart="action(startscene);" thumburl="panos/02.tiles/thumb.jpg">

plugin[cb].selectIdItem(item2);
    </action>

etc etc

• I keep getting download of combobox.swf failed. Any ideas? I have the .js and .swf files in the plugins folder and I have used the basic script that the example gives in my xml. Is this correct? I am just trying to create a drop down menu for the different scenes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!