You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 30th 2011, 6:03pm

Newbe to krpano. First virtual tour (40 panoramas)

Hi everybody,
I have just purchased my krpano licence (a few days ago). Using my christmas brake I prepared my first VT. Post your opinions and advises, please.
I am not sure if everything is working properly. Any suggestions appreciated.
I hope you'll have fun walking around my VR. Still a lot to do (hotspots with objects descriptions, sounds and additional options etc.)
http://www.panodesign.co.uk/Malbork2008/

with best regards
Artur

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 8:10am

Hi!

Welcome to the world of panoramas! That tour was pretty great. Looking nice for your first tour and lovely work with the interface! I particularly loved the 3D model of the castle *blink* Just wondering how you did it? flash application just put inside the panorama? Anyhow, great work! Now the same tip i tell everyone :) If your not already, shoot in RAW and learn HDR. It makes the tours look even more awesome :)

Keep up the great work! Pretty inspiring already!

Regards,
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:57pm

He Artur, Arthur here ;-)

Great job!! very Nice!
Like the 3d model as well! very nice!
Can you tell us what you did?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 9:23pm

Hi,

Yes, Nelike. The castle menu is swf used as plugin. I used AS3 code from "plugin interface" to make krpano communicate with it. The castle is created in Blender3D. i am happy that you like it. :-) As to images, I know that the quality is not perfect but I used Canon G7 to shoot panoramas. They were shooted from hand.