• I figured I would start the new year off on the wrong foot ... *sad*

I have encountered a strange error with the two latest krpano releases. This was not a problem with earlier versions.

In my pano I have a button to show/hide a small googleMap populated with spots showing the locations of other panos. When I first show the map everything works as expected. If I then hide the map and reopen it a second time, I get these errors for each spot that I add to the map:

ERROR: googlemaps plugin - spot[the_spot] - style "[object kinterface_settergetter]" not found!
    ERROR: download of "[object Kinterface_settergetter]" failed

I have been unable to find the cause of the error; I certainly don't use a "style" in the map.

I create the map spots using a simple action:

Code
    <action name="fill_map">
    	plugin[Gmap].addspot(the_spot, 45.668634474, -122.029076088, 75, true, action(load_location,location_XML,the_spot), showtext(The Spot));

if( plugin[Gmap].zoom == 1, plugin[Gmap].setzoom(12) );
    	plugin[Gmap].pantospot(the_spot);
    </action>

The onclick action loads a new pano at the spot location and cleans up the pano window. This action works correctly even when the error occurs. Other than being annoying, this error doesn't appear to cause any adverse effects.

Where this "[object kinterface_settergetter]" is coming from?

My addspot() syntax seems correct. Even when I eliminate all of the optional parameters, I still get the error. The only way I found to avoid the error is to not use addspot(), which isn't useful.

Something about addspot() is causing this error. So far I have been unable to figure out what. *confused*

Does anyone know of a solution to avoid this error?

Thanks,
    Joe

• Happy New Year! *rolleyes*

All of the panos on my site show this behavior.

The link is http://panojoe.urmos.net/panomime.html

All of the xml is encrypted (why? I don't recall anymore *huh* ), but I suspect that wouldn't be useful for you, so I uploaded the plain-text xml for the "Mt. Hood from Tom Dick & Harry" pano on the linked page.

I had first thought this might be a problem with the server, but this error also shows up locally. My suspicion is that I may have some subtle syntax error someplace. I have been looking, but have not noticed anything yet.

I hope this helps!

Joe

• I have the same problem

Code
    download of "[object Kinterface_settergetter]" failed
    Code
    plugin[map].addstylespot(custspot,%1,%2,null,kids,null,null,showtext(New marker),null,null)

It happens when I try for second time to add spot with new coordinates. I just want to rewrite the spot. I see in my status bar that it connects to my site and after few seconds I get the error message.

• FYI: You panoramas do not show up in IE8 and there are no hotspots on the google map.

Thanks for taking a look. I have no idea why my panos don't work for you ....

Besides my normal tests with various browsers on my Mac, I have tested my pages using IE8 running under Windows XP. I have also tested with Linux Mint 12 using both Firefox and Chromium. In all these tests, the map and panos work correctly (with the exception of this mysterious map error).

Perhaps running these OS'es as Parallels virtual machines on my Mac has some effect? I don't know.... *huh*

Joe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!