• No offense man, but there is no way I download a zip-file from a brand new user. It could contain tons of viruses or be a bot-posting. If you want us to help, post the XML-Code you have problems with and maybe a link to an online-sample.

Best regards
    Nupsi

• Hi Nupsi,

Sorry. I didn't mean to be like this.

Anyways,

Below XML file and the attched jpg (rename file extension of .swf). XML file should be under folder /xml and a filename of menu.xml

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
    <component name='Accordion Tree Menu v3'>

<data>
    <main>
    <item title="Main Menu">
    <item title="Ground Floor">
    <item title="Main Lobby"/>
    <item title="Coffee Shop" />
    </item>

<item title="First Floor">
    <item title="First Floor Hallway" />
    <item title="Master Bedroom" />
    <item title="Guest Bedroom" />
    </item>

<item title="Second Floor">
    <item title="Second Floor Hallway" />
    <item title="Entertainment Room" />
    <item title="Living Room" />
    </item>

</main>
    </data>
    </component>

Hope anyone can help me out on this.

Best!

• hi krpano users,

I have this accordion menu that i want to implement on the krpano viewer.. Below link for the sample.

http://krpano.x10.mx/krpano/virtual.swf

Now, on the left top is the menu, there are two xml on the server (virtual17.xml and virtual2.xml - each of this holds the script for the pano images.)

Help me understand, how can i implement an action/load code on the accordion menu.

XML files:

Virtual.xml
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--for xml compliance-->
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14" logkey="false">
    <!--************** KrPano plugins and datas ***************************************************-->
    <plugin name="data" keep="true"/>
    <!--************** Open the first pano ********************************************************-->
    <include url="xml/virtual17.xml"/>

<autorotate enabled="true" waittime="1" speed="25"/>
    <!--************** Fonts **********************************************************************-->
    <textstyle name="DEFAULT" background="false" bold="false" border="false" effect="dropshadow(0,45,0x000000,4,2);" font="Myriad Web Pro" fontsize="16" italic="false" textcolor="0xffffff"/>
    <!--************** Menu ***********************************************************************-->
    <plugin name="openfs" align="topright" crop="0|0|100|65" customColor="true" height="prop" keep="true" onclick="set(fullscreen,true);" onout="" onover="" onovercrop="0|65|100|65" url="virtualdata/graphics/menu/menu0.png" width="100" x="0" y="-20" />
    <plugin name="closefs" align="topright" crop="0|0|100|65" customColor="true" height="prop" keep="true" onclick="set(fullscreen,false);" onout="" onover="" onovercrop="0|65|100|65" url="virtualdata/graphics/menu/menu1.png" visible="false" width="100" x="0" y="-15"/>
    <events onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,false); set(plugin[closefs].visible,true);" onexitfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,true); set(plugin[closefs].visible,false);"/>
    <!--************** Pano list ******************************************************************-->
    <plugin name="menu" url="main.swf" rowcount="20" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="1" y="2"/>
    </krpano>

and this xml is for menu.
    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
    <component name='Accordion Tree Menu v3'>

<data>
    <main>
    <item title="Main Menu">
    <item title="Ground Floor">
    <item title="Parking Area"/>
    <item title="Color Pano" />
    </item>
    </main>
    </component>

and this a sample of the virtual17.xml that holds the code of the panoimages

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--for xml compliance-->
    <!--************** TEXT FIELD Details ******************************************************************-->
    <plugin name="htmltext" url="../virtualdata/graphics/textfield.swf"
    width="300" height="22"
    align="bottomright" x="0" y="5"
    html="data:htmldata1"
    css="data:cssdata1"
    css="p{color:#ffffff;}"
    backgroundcolor="0x2e6005"
    bordercolor="0x2e6005"
    selectable="false"/>
    <data name="htmldata1">
    <p align="left">
    <font face="Myriad Web Pro" size="+5" >
    <b>Parking Area</b>
    </font>
    </p>
    </data>
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14">
    <!-- actions to perform while loading -->
    <events onloadcomplete="plugin[combobox].selectitem('Parking Area');"/>
    <!--************** Panorama *******************************************************************-->
    <!--@File="virtual17.xml" @PanoName="Parking Area 2" @FilePath="F:/NewVT/parking2.jpg"-->
    <panoview h="0" v="0" fov="36.8741"/>
    <!-- view parameters -->
    <view fisheye="0" limitview="range" hlookatmin="-180" hlookatmax="180" vlookatmin="-18.437" vlookatmax="18.437" fovmin="36.87" fov="36.87" hlookat="-16.92" vlookat="0"/>
    <autorotate horizon="0" tofov="36.8741"/>
    <!-- preview image -->
    <preview url="../virtualdata/virtual17/preview.jpg"/>
    <!-- the pano itself -->
    <image type="SPHERE" hfov="360" vfov="36.8741" voffset="0" multires="true" tilesize="540" baseindex="0">
    <level tiledimagewidth="10544" tiledimageheight="1080">
    <sphere url="../virtualdata/virtual17/1/%v_%u.jpg"/>
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="5272" tiledimageheight="540">
    <sphere url="../virtualdata/virtual17/0/%v_%u.jpg"/>
    </level>
    </image>
    <!--************** Hotspots and lensflares ***************************************************-->
    <hotspot name="spot55" onclick="action(closeglobalobjects);set(plugin[data].autorotate,get(autorotate.enabled));set(autorotate.enabled,false);ifnot(stopSequence === undefined,action(interruptAnimation););loadpano(xml/virtual2.xml);set(autorotate.enabled,get(plugin[data].autorotate));" url="../virtualdata/graphics/spots/spot0.png" onhover="showtext('Color Pano');" ath="389.785" atv="-2.16435" width="25" height="25"/>

<!-- close all hotspots -->
    </krpano>

hope anyone can help me out.

Thank you so much.

• its not that simple, the accordionmenu needs to be connected with krpano (see the flash plugin creation documentation)., so that a onclick opens the correct panorama through loadpano. Alsoo if someone navigates to anoter pano, when not using the menu, the accordion needs to update itself, so it needs to listen to krpano's events too. Looking at your code, I see you rely on pano tour pro, and dont have much experience programming. This would not be an easy task. Do you the flash source of the accordion menu or is it complete xml driven?

• its not that simple, the accordionmenu needs to be connected with krpano (see the flash plugin creation documentation)., so that a onclick opens the correct panorama through loadpano. Alsoo if someone navigates to anoter pano, when not using the menu, the accordion needs to update itself, so it needs to listen to krpano's events too. Looking at your code, I see you rely on pano tour pro, and dont have much experience programming. This would not be an easy task. Do you the flash source of the accordion menu or is it complete xml driven?

Hi Zephyr,

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it so much. I sent you the raw files and components, maybe you might be interested. Its a good thing though for an accordion krpano plugin

All the best,

Bryan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!