Low resolution and "KrpanoJS demo version" message on iPhone

• I just bough the license for iPhone and iPad and would like to create a mobile version for my virtual tours. The problem is that though I get a good image quality on my Mac, I get very poor resolution and the "KrpanoJS Demo Version" message showing on the iPhone. I put the "krpano.license" and "krpanoiphone.license.js" amount the other files into the "vtour" folder that is automatically created after dropping all the cubic image files of the panoramas on the "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet ". For this I'm using krpano krpano 1.0.8.14, though I still have the former version 1.0.8.10 installed in my server into a different directory, for the desktop version. I'm not an expert and I will appreciate if you can help me to solve these problems.
    Thank you!

• Hi,

the VTOUR droplets are building "tour.swf" and "tour.js" files with embedded licenses,
    that means when you have build them before you had the krpano license, these files don't have a license embedded and run in DEMO MODE,

so you need to rebuild them by using the droplets again,
    in this case now also the mobile and tablet images will be build,
    before they weren't build because there was no iPhone/iPad license,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you Klaus. It's working fine now *smile*

Now, is there an easy way to add hotspots after generating the files with VTOUR? And, can I embed the virtual tour (panoramas and hotspots) on a Wordpress page?

Thank you again for your help!

Martin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!