You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 13th 2012, 12:01am

Show/Hide image when clicking on hotspot

Hi community,

i wanna to let a hotspot display an image up to the clicked hotspot and if i click again on the hotspot, the image will hide.

i wanna simulate the showtext for iphone, i can't display text using showtext() method, so, i want to display an image contain the word i want and display it up the hotspot.

can anyone help me and put me in the right line.

thx in advance.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, January 13th 2012, 1:14am

Hi,

welcome to the forum!

I would point you the direction of an switch ;-)
Go in the search bar at the right top of this page and search for 'switch'. Look for onclick="switch(plugin[pic].visible);"

Hope it helps

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Friday, January 13th 2012, 1:38am

i've managed to let it work, but how can i set the image up to the hotspot?
i've managed to let it be on the center of the screen, but how can i set it up/behind the hotspot ?

thx for your quick reply.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 2:09pm

Have a look for zorder.
Zorder=50 is on top of zorder 40 etc.
And invest time to read thd forum and search!
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 11:49pm

it seem's that i can't hide/show hotspot on iPad yet, is there any walk-around to hide/show hotspots ?!

thx in advance.

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 11:15am

Hi,

and welcome to the forum. You really need to read the docu! Just take some time and have a quick look at all the commands. You don't really need to remember everything, but if you're facing a problem like this in the future you may remember that you saw something like that somewhere in the documentation. That's how it works. Not knowing the answer, but knowing where you can find it ;-)

And for everything else we're here!

Best regards
Nupsi

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 10:29pm

Thank you Nupsi

I've already checked the documentation, and checked the supported/unsupported functionality for iPhone/iPad devices.
So, the visible propriety for hotspot is unsupported for iPhone/iPad devices, and i wanna know if there is any walk-around to solve this issue.

and i wanna ask you about something else i've didn't find in the documentation, When click on the hotspot, an image is shown, i wanna hide this image after 10-15 sec., i've check the documentation and there is some propriety for timing, but i've couldn't find a way to use them, can you help me with this issue.

Thx in advance.

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 10:42am

Hi again,

as a workaround you could either set the hotspots alpha to 0 or change the skin-url to a blank/transparent image (carefull with 1x1 pixel images! Better use 5x5 or 10x10). I'm not sure right now if hotspots on idevices supports cropping, if yes, this would be another way to go.

For the hiding of the image you can use a delayedcall-command:
delayedcall(15,tween(plugin[image].alpha,0,1));
You will find the delayedcall-command well documented in the docu.

Best regards
Nupsi