Package for CDRom with AIR

• Hi - i'm new to krpano / this forum, so "Hi" - it all looks very cool.

I need to distribute our final pano on CDRom (or equivalent) and include download links to media on the disk. I can get all the functionality i need with Adobe AIR, but need to know if the krpano viewer works inside AIR.

I tried working with the demo files but got negative results, so i'm guessing the .swf must be blocking import (that's what i would do *wink* ).

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

• Hi, I remember seeing a similar question in the past and I'm 99% sure that there was a reply from Klauss saying that embedding in AIR wasn't working at the moment and would be possible with the 1.0.9 version. I was trying to get this done myself, then gave up when I found the thread. I just did a search looking for this but I can't find it anymore (doing a search for "AIR" gives no result *confused* ). In this post though ... as3-interface AIR development,how to resolve domain name restrictions? ... Klauss didn't say anything about krpano not working in AIR ...

If you're looking forward to package your tour as an .exe /.app file for CD-ROM, the kprotect tool does a great job for this. If you go this way you will want all your AS3 code to be embed in a krpano plugin ...
    It is also possible to load krpano in another swf and take control of it. There should be an exemple flash/flex project for it in your krpano download ... "krpano-1.0.8.14\examples\as3-interface\flash-cs4-embed-example\" ... You can then build the .exe/.app file from the flash IDE ...

Note that it's not "officialy" possible to remove krpano from the stage once it's been added to it ... :
    RESOLVED can't load a krpano swf into another project
    You will have to give him new panos/projects as loadxml()/loadpano()/loadscene() actions if you want to keep it the "official" way.

As for krpano being loaded in AIR, I hope someone can prove me wrong ... I am really looking forward to it myself. Actually, I would love a krPano based on the FlashPlayer11's stage3D API that could be used to build AIR apps *squint* ... I wonder if there's any chance for that on the 1.0.9 version.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nils (20. März 2012 um 21:18)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!