fatal error no iphone/ipa/ipod/html images available

• I have recently upgrade my panotools to the very latest version: win 64 1.0.8.14. I copied my original licence files (incuding the iphonce licence file) into the tools directory. I created a pano using Make Pano Normal and uploaded all of the files to my website:

http://www.ironbridge360.co.uk/coalport-china-museum.html

I can view the Pano on my PC, but I get the following message on my ipad:
    Fatal error no iphone/ipa/ipod/html images available.

In comparing the files with the older version, the XML looks very different in that it doesn't appear to list the mobile files:

OLD VERSION XML FILE:

<krpano version="1.0.8">
    <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="90" maxpixelzoom="1.5" fovmax="120" />
    <preview url="pano0010.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    <image>
    <left url="pano0010.tiles/pano_l.jpg" />
    <front url="pano0010.tiles/pano_f.jpg" />
    <right url="pano0010.tiles/pano_r.jpg" />
    <back url="pano0010.tiles/pano_b.jpg" />
    <up url="pano0010.tiles/pano_u.jpg" />
    <down url="pano0010.tiles/pano_d.jpg" />
    <mobile>
    <left url="pano0010.tiles/mobile_l.jpg" />
    <front url="pano0010.tiles/mobile_f.jpg" />
    <right url="pano0010.tiles/mobile_r.jpg" />
    <back url="pano0010.tiles/mobile_b.jpg" />
    <up url="pano0010.tiles/mobile_u.jpg" />
    <down url="pano0010.tiles/mobile_d.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    <tablet>
    <left url="pano0010.tiles/tablet_l.jpg" />
    <front url="pano0010.tiles/tablet_f.jpg" />
    <right url="pano0010.tiles/tablet_r.jpg" />
    <back url="pano0010.tiles/tablet_b.jpg" />
    <up url="pano0010.tiles/tablet_u.jpg" />
    <down url="pano0010.tiles/tablet_d.jpg" />
    </tablet>
    </image>

<autorotate enabled="true"
    waittime="5"
    speed="1.5"
    />
    </krpano>

NEW VERSION XML FILE
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14">

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="90" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="120" limitview="auto" />
    <preview url="pano0010.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    <image>
    <cube url="pano0010.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" />
    <mobile>
    <cube url="pano0010.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    <tablet>
    <cube url="pano0010.tiles/tablet_%s.jpg" />
    </tablet>
    </image>
    </krpano>

What am I doing wrong?

Jeremy

• Hi,

right, your used krpanoiphone.js (=the krpanoJS viewer) was still from version 1.0.8.12,
    where the tools where from version 1.0.8.14, and the older viewer don't know the <cube> syntax,

maybe you have copied the krpanoiphone.js together with the license (the krpanoiphone.license.js) from an older version to the new version and have overwritten the new viewer - as solution - try downloading the tools again and keep the original krpanoiphone.js file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you both for responding so quickly - much appreciated.
    I did as you suggested (I think)......

I deleted the Krpano directory I previously created and unzipped the latest copy (krpanotools-1.0.8.14-win64-2011-12-20) into a new directory by the same name.
    I then copied my original licence filesinto this directory.

- krpanoiphone.license (Type JScript SCript File)
    - krpano.license (type licence file)
    - krpanotools.license (type licence file)

I then took my tiff file and created a pano using MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.
    I uploaded all of the files to my Joomla website.

I am using the Joomla Extension Easy Pano to display the panoramics on my website.

I think I was previously told by the developers of Easy Pano to replace the files in /www/http://ironbridge360.co.uk/modules/mod_easy_krpano/resource (krpanoiphone.js and swfkrpano.js) with the files in my Krpano directory (as they would contain my licence details). Which I have done again.

The pano appears to display fine in Windows Explorer but I get a new error message on my ipad:-
    http://www.ironbridge360.co.uk/coalport-china-museum.html - ERROR Iphone/ Ipad Version not available

I would be greatful if you could provide some additional help.

Please note - I haven't used krpano for a few months and can't remember how I originally installed it.

Also my technical knowledge is fairly limited.

Thanks again,
    Jeremy

• Hi Klaus,
    Thank you for your reply
    When you say please make sure all files are fron version 1.0.8.14. Do you mean in the panotools directory on my PC?

If so, this is a new directory which only contains the files I unzipped files from krpanotools-1.0.8.14-win64-2011-12-20 which I downloaded from your site.
    I then copied my origianal licence files into this directory
    - krpanoiphone.license (Type JScript SCript File)
    - krpano.license (type licence file)
    - krpanotools.license (type licence file)

Do I need to use newer lience files?

I have provided you with a screen shot of my panotools directory which shows the file and dates etc.
    Jeremy

• Thanks again for replying to this and please forgive my ignorance........

when you say upload your js to your webserver, what do you mean? Can you provide a bit more detail please.
    I haven't been using Krpano very long and I'm not that technical.

I have copied the following 2 files to my webserver: krpanoiphone.js and swfkrpano.js

I have also copied the files and folder created by the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet to my weserver:

pano0010.tiles (folder containing mobile jpgs)
    pano0010.html
    pano0010 jScript Script File
    pano0010 SWF file
    pano0010 XML file

In an earlier posting Klaus said that

your "swfkrpano.js" files is now fully based on the 1.0.8.12, but mixed by 1.0.8.14 tools
    see here: http://www.ironbridge360.co.uk/modules/m…es/swfkrpano.js
    please make sure that really all files are from version 1.0.8.14,

To me this file appears to be version 1.0.8.14

The only pano I have created on this site using 1.0.8.14 is the one at http://www.ironbridge360.co.uk/coalport-china-museum.html
    since replacing the krpanoiphone.js and swfkrpano.js files on the server none of the others work on the iphone - but I guess this is to be expected as they were created using 1.0.4.12?

once again, you help is appreciated!

Jeremy

• I'm afraid I'm still confused sorry. So I thought I'd try a different approach......

I have put back the original swfkrpano.js and krpanoiphone.js files onto my server. You will now see that all of the other panos on my website now work a pc and an iPad. All of these files were created with krpano v 1.0.8.12.

The only pano that doesn't work is http://www.ironbridge360.co.uk/coalport-china-museum.html as this was created using v 1.0.8.14.

When I compare the old swfkrpano.js file (v1.0.8.12) with the new one (v1.0.8.14). The original 1.0.8.12 file seems to contain my iPhone.licence details whereas the new one doesn't. How do the iPhone licence details get embedded in swfkrpanon.js?

Perhaps this will solve my issue?

Jeremy

• Use the droplets, or upgrade tool.
    There should be documentation for how to upgrade or install krpano.
    You actually are using swfkrpano.js.
    Put your licenses in the droplet folder, create a tour, rename the main created (swf and js) file to EXACTLY HOW you use them on your website and upload them.
    If you don't have your licensees in the droplet folder, they won't be included.. OR use the upgrade tool and or read the documentation that came with krpano.

• I had an issue with an earlier version of not adding the license to the js script. I am not sure what fixed it but I downloaded the newest files from Jan 2012 and then copied my licenses directly from a freshly unzipped license file. I wonder if the licenses get corrupted somehow if copied and pasted too many times. Sounds crazy but I believe I have had this issue before.

• Hi,

the krpanoJS viewer here is the 1.0.8.12 one:
    http://www.ironbridge360.co.uk/coalport-china-museum.html

and this viewer version doesn't 'know' the <cube> syntax,
    so you will only see the preview images,

let me try to explain the krpano files:

• swfkrpano.js - this is the viewer embedding script, it contains the code to create and embed the viewer into the html page (note - in your current online version, it is not the original file anymore!)
    • krpano.swf - this is the krpano Flash Viewer, used on Desktop and Android
    • krpano.license - the license for the krpano Flash Viewer
    • krpanoiphone.js - this is the krpano HTML5 Viewer, used on iPhone and iPad
    • krpanoiphone.license.js - the license for the krpano HTML5 Viewer

when using these files as they are (without krpano tools/droplets),
    then just include the "swfkrpano.js" in the html file,
    that script will detect on which system it is running and then load either the krpano.swf+krpano.license
    or the krpanoiphone.js+krpanoiphone.license.js,

different to that - when using the MAKE PANO / MAKE VTOUR droplets (with the default settings),
    the droplets are just creating one ".swf" and ".js" file, which have the same name as your pano image,
    e.g. panoimage.swf and panoimage.js,

now these files are the basic viewer files merged together with the licenses and the embedding script:
    panoimage.swf = krpano.swf+krpano.license
    panoimage.js = swfkrpano.js+krpanoiphone.license.js+krpanoiphone.js

in the html page only the "panoimage.js" should be included,

now to your current case:

• you were using the 1.0.8.14 tools
    • the original swfkrpano.js is from 1.0.8.14
    • BUT your "krpanoiphone.js" (from the tools folder) was from 1.0.8.12 - and this is the problem!!!

and now try again - download a fresh tools package,
    and then copy JUST these files into it:

1. krpano.license
    2. krpanotools.license
    3. krpanoiphone.license.js (NOTE - NOT THE krpanoiphone.js!!!)

then drop your pano image on the MAKE PANO droplet,

take the generated ".swf" and ".js" file,
    include only the generated ".js" in your html (do not rename that file to "swfkrpano.js", this will just lead to confusion),

then all should work

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!