set of pyramids with kmakemultires

• Hello,

I don't know if this question was asked in the forums before, nevertheless I haven't been able to find out.

I want to build a multires pyramid with "kmakemultires". The problem is the image is splitted in several slices, instead of a one huge image. So if I run "kmakemultires" with each image, I get one pyramid per image, so I get a xml file for each image. I would like to make a script (a linux shell script) in order to merge each xml file into one xml, so krpano can display the whole image as a single image.

I guess this is possible, that's right? Is there any example or thread in the forum with any hints about this?

Thank you for your help!

Javi Roman.

• Hi,

sorry, this way is not possible - the tile numbering and sizes will not fit,

I would try first to merge the slices into one big image by using the kmaketiles tool,
    e.g.

Code
    kmaketiles slices_%v_%h.jpg bigimage.psb 0 -insize=10000x5000 -intilesize=1000x1000 -inindexbase=1

where %v and %h are the slice/tile indices, and by -insize=, -intilesize= and -inindexbase you can specific the size of the big image,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!