set of pyramids with kmakemultires

• Hello,

I don't know if this question was asked in the forums before, nevertheless I haven't been able to find out.

I want to build a multires pyramid with "kmakemultires". The problem is the image is splitted in several slices, instead of a one huge image. So if I run "kmakemultires" with each image, I get one pyramid per image, so I get a xml file for each image. I would like to make a script (a linux shell script) in order to merge each xml file into one xml, so krpano can display the whole image as a single image.

I guess this is possible, that's right? Is there any example or thread in the forum with any hints about this?

Thank you for your help!

Javi Roman.

• Hi,

sorry, this way is not possible - the tile numbering and sizes will not fit,

I would try first to merge the slices into one big image by using the kmaketiles tool,
    e.g.

Code
    kmaketiles slices_%v_%h.jpg bigimage.psb 0 -insize=10000x5000 -intilesize=1000x1000 -inindexbase=1

where %v and %h are the slice/tile indices, and by -insize=, -intilesize= and -inindexbase you can specific the size of the big image,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!