You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 11:37am

How to add logo to SWF file?

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie here and I might sound stupid, but I need help.

I made a SWF file by dropping my 360 panorama image file on MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet. As the output I got 2 files, one the SWF file and another the HTML file. Now I would like to add a logo or some copyright text to it so that the logo/text stays at its place and we can navigate through the panorama. I hope you guys have understood what I am trying to say.
I only want a single SWF file (with logo in it) so that I can share it on flash hosting sites.

Thanks in advance. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bharatbaswani" (Jan 26th 2012, 2:01am)

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 4:30pm

Krpano comes with a folder of examples. One is exactly this.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 6:00pm

Hi,

you can either edit the 'singleswf.config' and add/change there the files that should be embedded,

e.g. see these lines there:

Source code

xmltemplate=xml/default.xml
xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/defaultskin.xml
xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/buttons.png
xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/qtvr-cursors.png
xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/drag-cursors.png
xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/androidskin.xml
xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/androidbuttons.png

add your logo code in the "default.xml" (or use another xml),
and add the logo image by a "xmltemplate_additional_file" entry (just add a new line),

... or - you build your pano/tour by using the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet,
then edit/modify the xml, add your logos and so on,
and then use the "krpano Protect Tool" to merge all that files together to one single swf file,

best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 11:52pm

Woohoo!

I tried the second method and it worked for me. :D
Thanks a ton Klaus.

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 2:03am

I have another small problem. When I try to make a single swf file using karpano protect tools, the sound that I added to the pano wouldn't play! It shows the following error!
ERROR: soundinterface - loading of "music.mp3" failed

It plays very well before embedding the files with krpano protect tools.

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 6:20pm

Hi,
When I try to make a single swf file using karpano protect tools, the sound that I added to the pano wouldn't play! It shows the following error!
sound and video files were loaded by a special 'streaming' interface in the Flashplayer and because of that they can't be embedded,

best regards,
Klaus