How to add logo to SWF file?

• Hi,

I'm a complete newbie here and I might sound stupid, but I need help.

I made a SWF file by dropping my 360 panorama image file on MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet. As the output I got 2 files, one the SWF file and another the HTML file. Now I would like to add a logo or some copyright text to it so that the logo/text stays at its place and we can navigate through the panorama. I hope you guys have understood what I am trying to say.
    I only want a single SWF file (with logo in it) so that I can share it on flash hosting sites.

Thanks in advance. :)

• Hi,

you can either edit the 'singleswf.config' and add/change there the files that should be embedded,

e.g. see these lines there:

Code
    xmltemplate=xml/default.xml
    xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/defaultskin.xml
    xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/buttons.png
    xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/qtvr-cursors.png
    xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/drag-cursors.png
    xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/androidskin.xml
    xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/androidbuttons.png

add your logo code in the "default.xml" (or use another xml),
    and add the logo image by a "xmltemplate_additional_file" entry (just add a new line),

... or - you build your pano/tour by using the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet,
    then edit/modify the xml, add your logos and so on,
    and then use the "krpano Protect Tool" to merge all that files together to one single swf file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I have another small problem. When I try to make a single swf file using karpano protect tools, the sound that I added to the pano wouldn't play! It shows the following error!
    ERROR: soundinterface - loading of "music.mp3" failed

It plays very well before embedding the files with krpano protect tools.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!