Warning! Careful when placing touch-sensitive buttons bottom right of iPhone screen

• This may have been covered already but in case not:

I was having trouble with a 60x60 pixel png button placed 5 pixels in and up from the bottom right of the iPhone screen. Basically it wasn't responding to touch. As a test, moved it in to the bottom centre of the screen and it seems to work fine.

I figure this must be something to do with the "tap&slide" action of showing the black screen to show the errors/KRPano version, there effectively seems to be a 'blind spot' for placing touch-sensitive plugins down in that bottom right corner. There is an equivalent plugin bottom left of the screen and this works fine.

Also, if I make the plugin bigger but keep it anchored in the same x/y position, it responds when you touch the top left of it, but not in the middle of the plugin image. Again, this suggests to me a 'blind spot' at the bottom right.

Malcolm

• Thanks Sacha,

Have searched the forum and read up the documentation on this but cannot see how to disable the log window completely (if indeed it can be done). I've tried

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14"...showerrors="false">

but one can still open the log window. I need to completely remove it.

If you could point me to the specific code that would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!