Question about krpano.js and swfpano.js - which one to use?

• Welcome

my site has two versions, for mobile devices

- in this version, I want to use KRPANO that runs on HTML5.

and Web version

- here I want to use only the FLASH version Krpano.

In this regard, I have a few questions, can I split that into two JS files where

1st part - for flash version
    2nd part - for the mobile version of site

At the moment, I am embarrassed by the size of the file krpano.js that I get when using krpano Tools 1.0.8.14
    This file weighs 117kb

Could you help me split the file into two parts krpano.js?

In addition, I have a question about this page (https://krpano.com/docu/html/), here is an example which used swfkrpano.js and which weighs only 10Kb

Could you please explain to me the difference between krpano.js that I get when using krpano Tools 1.0.8.14 and swfkrpano.js which is located on the site.

Thank you for your support and for Krpano Tools and Krpano Viewer - it is a great software.

• Hi,

At the moment, I am embarrassed by the size of the file krpano.js that I get when using krpano Tools 1.0.8.14
    This file weighs 117kb

much features and much functionality = much code (even when optimized for size) = big file

but that will be better in version 1.0.9, there the .js code will be compressed,
    there the both the .swf and .js will be below 100kb (the .js much below),

Could you help me split the file into two parts krpano.js?

just use the original swfkrpano.js and krpanoiphone.js+krpanoiphone.license.js

Could you please explain to me the difference between krpano.js that I get when using krpano Tools 1.0.8.14 and swfkrpano.js which is located on the site.

basically there are these files:
    swfkrpano.js = embedding script
    krpano.swf = flash viewer
    krpano.license = flash viewer license
    krpanoiphone.js = html5 viewer
    krpanoiphone.license.js = html5 viewer license

when using the original swfkrpano.js file, then the krpano.swf or the krpanoiphone.js will be loaded dynamically (depending on which system),

but when using the MAKE PANO / MAKE VTOUR droplets (with the default settings, which means - embedlicenses=true),
    then the droplets will generated .swf and .js files which are:
    pano.swf = krpano.swf+krpano.license
    pano.js = swfkrpano.js+krpanoiphone.license.js+krpanoiphone.js

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!