• Hi guys,

It's being a long time I haven't visit your cool place in here that it's because I stopped doing 360 but there is this friend of mine who asked me to make one for his music club and now I stuck into something I can not solve myself. In other words I will need your help

You can check the project here...

http://to2hov.com/studio5/ - (you need to click on the fisrt screen in order to start the pano)

I'm sorry it's all Bulgarian language for thoose of you who doesn't understand :( can't do much at the moment. Anyway my problem comes with the carosel masked add on the side I'm trying to fix. I'm using mask but it seems the mask applies to only one of the 3adds do you know why? Here is my code..

</plugin></plugin></plugin></plugin></plugin>

</plugin></plugin></plugin></plugin></plugin>
    The second thing is that... I want this to repeat forever but I don't really know how. I found this post but I didn't really get it. This is my code now...</plugin></plugin></plugin></plugin></plugin>

Thank you in advance
    Best,
    N.

• Ok this was quick. I just solved my repeat problem by setting up this code...

but I still have this mask problem any solutions?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!