with safari user agent iphone-ipad i the tridimensional effect works but the images are all black

• hi! i tryed to make a test with html5 js virtual tour, but if i see the tour with safari user agent iphone-ipad i the tridimensional effect works but the images are all black i haven't tryed with iphone yet, what 's the problem you think??? this is the genarated code, it works with normal browsers,

thank you

• this is the demo i'm working on the problem is with safari user agent iphone/ipad:

It's possible to test the krpano Javascript viewer also on the Pc and Mac with the Safari browser by changing the User Agent setting in the browser:

1. Mac: Click on Safari on the menu bar and go to Preferences.
      Windows: Click on Edit on the menubar and go to Preferences.
    2. Go to the Advanced tab.
    3. Check the checkbox for Show Develop menu in menu bar.
    4. Now a new Develop menu will show up in the menu bar.
    5. Click on this new Develop menu and then select User Agent.
    6. There select the Mobile Safari 3.2 - iPad item.
    7. Reload the pano page.

thank you

• I've found the files maybe i've use the html5 template
    with this code:

but when i go with safari user agent iphone-ipad it tells me
    ERROR:

iPhone / iPad Version not available!

link

What is missing now????
    the xml is that i I've posted before
    please help me!!!thank you

• thank you the licence in in theroot but i have 2 file doen't work both the html5/flash one with this code:

and the html5 file with this code:

in the last one there is the viewer but it is not mentioned the iphone licence in the first one it's mentioned the licence but there is not the viewer, what 's wrong please help me, thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!