Not a full panorama, but still want hotspots!

• I've got hotspots ready to go on the 260x180 shots, but for the first image it's just a straight shot and after they click on the intro image I want them to mouse over the front door, it opens and they click on it so it loads the next room. (Or just an image for iphone users to tap on the front door.) When I put in the usual hotshopt code, nothing appears, and when I put in the polygon hotspots the whole screen becomes the hotspot!

What code can I use to accomplish this?

Code
    <scene name="scene_House_Front" title="House_Front" onstart="" thumburl="panos/House_Front.tiles/thumb.jpg" devices="flash">
    		<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="90" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="60" fovmax="120" limitview="auto" />
    		<preview url="panos/House_Front.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    		<image hfov="1.00">			<cylinder url="panos/House_Front.tiles/pano.jpg" />		</image>
    		<!-- place hotspots here -->
    	</scene>
  • Hi,

hotspots that were scaling with the pano (zoom="true" or distorted="true") are based on a scale for 360x180 panos,
    so for flat or small partial panos they will appear too large and can be not visible,

so either - set a small scale, e.g. scale="0.01" or remove the zoom="true" and distorted="true",

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks! I got my image to match by sizing it, but when I load it onto an iPhone or tablet there's a problem. So I just ended up creating another pano and then working with the full sphere.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!