html for 3 tour:swf(pc),another swf(android),js ?

• Hi to all, and thz for the time :)...

My question is:"Is possible whit one html,switching automatically to an swf tour if is pc,to another swf tour if is android mobile,or a js tour if is an apple device?"

I kwow that is possible to have in a html an automatical switch between swf e js tours,i just put in there the swf script and js script and if i have a pc or a device that read flash i have the swf,otherwise if i have a device that cannot read flash(i-phone,ipad..)it read the js...

now...

I have a flash tour whit a graphic style designed for pc screens.
    I have two "mobile version tour".The design is the same,but one is for i-phone and another is for android...

I don't know hot to made an html that have an automatical switching between the tree tours :/...

I have thinking about a first switching between one swf(a simple page with a sinple manual request:"Are you using a mobile or a desktop devise?" that linked to the tour that the man chosen..)and the js tour(the tour for the apple devices).....but i want an automatic redirect

someone have a better idea?
    thz and sorry for the bad english *pinch*

• https://krpano.com/docu/html/#isDevice

Below is a NON-functioning example "probably" to give you the idea.

Code
    var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"tour.swf?v=520", target:"pano"});
    var ret = viewer.isDevice(devices);
    if( viewer.isDevice("iPhone|iPod|Android") ) {
    viewer.addVariable("xml", "mobile.xml");
    }
    else {
    viewer.addVariable("xml", "desktop.xml");
    }
    viewer.embed(id);

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!