Tiles not loading in the iPad version

• Hi all,

Thank you very much in advance.
    I have this virtual tour , compatible with Desktop, iPhone and iPad.
    Everything works as expected apart from the Studio 117 D (accessible using the combobox at the top right)
    According to the client, the scene looks black, but she can see the hotspot. It seems to me that the tiles (including the preview aren't loading) but I can't really tell as I don't have an iPad.
    It works ok in the iPad simulator , Desktop and iPhone versions. The tiles are there, and the <mobile> path looks ok to me too.

Would it be possible for anyone to check if it works in your ipad please?
    Thanks!
    And if it's possible, would you mind to check if the console is throwing any errors please? (it prints things like pano3 and pano12, but that's all right, they're traces).

Cheers!

• Thanks for testing it Hans,

I hate when everyone in the world can see the virtual tours apart from the client *smile*
    Last time something like this happened it was because the client's iphone OS was quite outdated. He keep on saying that it was something to do with the virtual tour, not his iphone.
    He finally admitted that every one in his department (about 20 people) was able to see the virtual tour apart from him. Typical!

Cheers!

• Hi,

I have tested your tour (and the Studio 117 D pano of course) now with:
    iPad1 with iOS 4.3.3
    iPad2 with iOS 5.0.1
    iPhone4 with iOS 5.0.1
    iPod Touch 2G with iOS 3.1.3

and the panos were loaded everywhere correctly...

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!