Domain limited straight from Make pano Droplet

• I would like to know if there is a way to make a 360 "domain limited" without having to use KRprotect.. The easiest way would be straight from the MAKE TOUR droplet... if not a plugin maybe? Thanks for your help! *thumbup*

• Hi,

yes,

for swf files with embedded, that's possible that way:

in the .config files it is possible to define parameters for the "kprotectcl" tool (the command line version of the krpano Protect Tool) by he kprotectclparameters setting:

Code
    # kprotectclparameters
    # - parameter for the kprotectcl tool 
    # - only needed for buildembeddedswf=true
    #
    kprotectclparameters=-nomb -swfsize=900x600

and the kprotectcl tools allows domain limiting by the "-domain=###" parameters:

that means e.g. by adding:

Code
    kprotectclparameters=-domain=page1.com -domain=page2.com

in the .config file it's possible to create domain limited swf files automatically (note - buildembeddedswf must be also set to true

and for swf file without embedded data, generate once a domain limited swf file by the krpano Protect Tool, and change in the .config file the path to the source swf by file by the "krpanoswf" parameter:

Code
    krpanoswf=your-domain-limited.swf

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks it works! Is there a way to create 3 files at once? One without limitation, one domain limited and one domain limited + offline disable?... using the same or 3 different droplets? Basically I would only need to be able to automatically rename the filename like "filename_domainlimited.swf, filename_normal.swf, filename_offline.swf"..

I tried :

kprotectclparameters=-o=%INPUTPATH%/%BASENAME%_domainlimited.swf but it saved the file in home/%INPUTPATH%/ with filename %BASENAME%_domainlimited.swf !

• Hi,

Is there a way to create 3 files at once?

only by modifying the droplet itself,
    on Windows you can edit the batch file and call the kmakemultires tool a several time with different config files,
    on Mac you can edit the droplet with the Apple Script Editor and there too try to call the kmakemultires tool a several time with different config files,

best regards,
    Klaus

• OK thanks, and how do I configure it to give them different filename? ex "filename_option1.swf, filename_option2.swf" Because if I modify the droplet with apple script it will rewrite the same file 3 times isn't? thanks again for your help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!