Turning sound off on scene exit? again

• Klaus or Anyone,

I'm sorry but Im missing something here. I tried placing

Code
    <events name="sceneevents" onremovepano="stopsound(snd);" />

Inside the scene that has the sound code and cant make it work. I also tried

Code
    <events onremovepano="stopallsounds()" />

and I can't get that to work for me either. I know I am missing something and I realize it is in my understanding of how the xml works here but I just cant figure it out. When using the named events "sceneevents" where is it that "sceneevents" is declared? Is it in KRpano.js? is "onremovepano" also in krpano.js, is it automatically triggered all the time? If possible could I get a demo showing the flow of how the call for events works here. I have gone over the docs repeatedly and searched the forums but I'm just not getting it. I apologize for my thick headedness but I'm lost on this one.

Second, When I call a plugin like the

Code
    <plugin name="soundinterface" url="soundinterface.swf" rootpath="%CURRENTXML%" preload="true" />

I understand that if this is done outside of a scene then it is loaded globally and available to all scenes in the tour, correct? But if I call it from inside of a scene is it still available to the entire tour globally, or just for use within that single scene?

Thanks guys, sorry and I apologize for being so dense *confused* . *sad*

• Sacha,

Thanks for the response, I finally found out what was wrong and why it didn't work for me. I had an older version of the tools and needed to update them as the onremovepano and the other events were not in the version I was using. I downloaded the latest and updated using the update tool and everything worked fine.

Thanks again.

Rick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!