how work encryption?

• I have the tour with the html that automatically switch between 2 xml files...
    - mobile.xml and
    - tour.xml

I want to encrypt the xml files.How i have to do?:(... I have encrypted the xml files but it doesn't work, I have to write somethink into the html?

• "but these files can be only loaded by viewer files with embedded licenses,

"

...the "tour.swf" file that is made with the kmultires droplet have the licence embedded? or I'm wrong?
    Because I use that...

• Hi & thanx,
    the problem was in big swf / I have played with KRpano Protect tool features and somehow did not noticed, that my embeded swf has 18MB *smile*
    I´ve just move to krpano after several years with other player, so I am discovering it...
    Still I am missing some manual for this tool - I do not understand it completely - I need embed tab because my multires pano loaded only few plugins, than images (tiles) and just then the rest of plugins. So I have ordered it here, but what means "encrypt all embedded files" while I have another Encryption-tool tab, I do not know... ?

How can I order the files, without getting huge swf file?

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi,

the 'encrypt all embedded files' is for automatically encrypting all embedded files,
    and the Encryption-tool tab is for encrypting external files,

note - about embedding - you don't need to embed anything, this is all optionally, when a file is not embedded then it will be loaded normally from external,

e.g. for multi-resolution I would recommended to keep all tiles external,

once embedded the loading ordered of the embedded files is fixed/predefined by their embedding order and the loading progress of the swf file,

a dynamic random loading order, for loading files directly when there are needed, is only possible for external files,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!