Vtour auto change Thumburl

• I can easy automatically change my Preview directory and name by doing this in the Vtour Config.
    previewpath=%INPUTPATH%/vtour/panos/preview/%BASENAME%.jpg

With that I can now make my own much better previews using a simple action in Photoshop.

I want to do the same with thumbs but there seems to be no command for the thumb url.
    This does not work.
    thumbpath=%INPUTPATH%/vtour/panos/thumbs/%BASENAME%.jpg

Thumbs always has to be exchanged as you can not make nice thumbs with the tools.
    For perfect thumbs you need to make them in Photoshop and this is much easier if you can just place them in same directory with the panoname.
    Also you can make for example different sets of numbers as thumbs instead of images ready to drop in the folder.

Hans

• Thanks.

Just another question. The cubestrips are in a different order than the standard I know from Pano2VR so I need to use the Makepreview.

The Makepreview droplet however has has no config file.

I tried change in the main script to this
    set mycmd to myapppath & " -cs -size=2048x1024 -jpegquality=40 -smooth=25 " & myfilelist

But then I get an error saying ERROR: invalid size of the preview image - 2048x1024

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!