You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 6:18pm

Virtual Tour is fast on iPad, slow on the web.

Hello community,

I've been facing a problem that i can't understand, I've developed a virtual tour for iPad and it's work fine and fast, but if i use it in the web (web page virtual tour), it's getting slower (takes around 10 sec. to load and appear). I can't understand why this happen.

Any help will be appreciated.
thx in advance.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 8:36pm

Please post a link so we can help.
Cheerz
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Zephyr

Professional

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 8:48pm

perhaps the ipad tour loads a small mobile version of your photos, while your web tour is a flash tour and loads the higher resolution photos.

HansNyb

Professional

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 9:37pm

RE: Virtual Tour is fast on iPad, slow on the web.

Hello community,

I've been facing a problem that i can't understand, I've developed a virtual tour for iPad and it's work fine and fast, but if i use it in the web (web page virtual tour), it's getting slower (takes around 10 sec. to load and appear). I can't understand why this happen.

Any help will be appreciated.
thx in advance.

What about your connection. Unless you have a very fast Fibernet connection it will of course take longer.
Also your webserver can be much slower.

Hans