Partial panorama not supported for Ipad

• Hi Klaus, I have many partial spherical panoramas taken with 360 horizontal field of view and size: 63635x11080.
    kmakemultires works well for desktop solution.

There is any way/trick to see it on Ipad?
    When it's scheduled the extension of the ipad support even to partial panoramas ?
    Thank you

• Hello .

I have a problem related to partial panos ..

I want to LIMIT the field of view form a complete 360/180

I change the xml file in order to limit the horizontal and vertical fov and it works successfully for the flash version (MAc or PC)

BUT on the iPad , the tour is running but shows the complete view , seems it doesn't take the limits in account !! (iOS 4 and 5 tested)

Is this a known behavour ???

or a bug ???

• Latest version of krpano supports setting the hfov. I am using:

<view limitview="range" hlookat="-40" hlookatmin="-93" hlookatmax="70" vlookat="0" vlookatmin="-45" vlookatmax="35" fovtype="MFOV" fovmax="85" maxpixelzoom="2.0" />

and works fine on ipad

*smile*

Tim

• Latest version of krpano supports setting the hfov. I am using:

<view limitview="range" hlookat="-40" hlookatmin="-93" hlookatmax="70" vlookat="0" vlookatmin="-45" vlookatmax="35" fovtype="MFOV" fovmax="85" maxpixelzoom="2.0" />

and works fine on ipad

*smile*

Tim

tested and it works fine, but only with positive values... from 0.000 to 360.000

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Aperol (7. Dezember 2012 um 19:56)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!