• Hi,
    How can I manage to stop autorotation by clicking in panorama (not on any button, plugin, hotspot)?
    I´ve used such a code in Flash Panorama Player: <pano onPress="external.autorotator.disabled=1; "/> how can I do the same here, in krpano?
    Thanx a lot,

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Aldo made a double click plugin.
    Look in the top menu at plugins and then field of view plugin bundle

Hope it helps
    Tuur *thumbsup*

• Aldo made a double click plugin.
    Look in the top menu at plugins and then field of view plugin bundle

Hope it helps
    Tuur *thumbsup*

Tuur, but why double click? I do not expect users would be doubleclicking...

Now I have:
    <autorotate enabled="true" waittime="5.0" accel="1.0" speed="3" horizon="15" tofov="100"/>

I need exactly the same thing I´ve used in FPP: <pano onPress="external.autorotator.disabled=1; "/>
    So I need to trigger the same action if user will click and move pano manually:, there should be such a possibility in krpano, or?

Thanx!

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi,

Thanks i was looking for that! However i'd like to go further if possible.
    To begin my tour, i check the var "intro_done". If false, i show, to present, the navigation panel and options before hiding them with a delayed call action:

I have different plugins to hide. I write a hide action for each of them, that way, if user click on one of them before the delayed call i could cancel the concerned action. How to do? That's the point.! The <events onclick="" /> is a gobal one. is there a way to assign a first click event to a specified plugin?

Thanks. *smile*
    Steph

• Hi,

you want to stop the "hidenav" delayedcall when specific button were pressed?

canceling a delayedcall directly is currently not possible, but in this case it would be also possible to define a kind of 'stop' variable, that will be checked in the "hidenav" action, and set this 'stop' variable in the button onclick events,

e.g.

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!