Open a swf scroll window with hotspot

• Hi,

Been at this for quite a while now but can't seem to load a swf file when i click on a hotspot.

Studying other peoples examples I managed to load an image from the polygon hotspot but I really need a scrolling text box (which includes images) and not really sure where to start because it's an swf .

Could anyone please advise me on how to change the above code to switch the mainpanel.jpg to mainpanel.swf and get it to show.

many thanks,

Andrew

• First, you have a hotspot and a plugin name "mainpanel" You should give them unique names. Now, the hotspot probably overrides the plugin.

This should work

• Hi Zephyr,

You got me excited then but unfortunately it didn't work. *sad* Thanks for trying though. I'll keep looking at other peoples xml files as there must be someone that has loaded a swf on screen from a hotspot.

I've just migrated from the FPP viewer so am basically starting from scratch again.

Andrew

• I'm more of a photographer than a xml coder and I was just spending way too much time trying to get things to work (he says while currently posting on a help forum)

The FPP viewer is excellent but clients always want something other than a rotating 360 degree image.

The two main plugin makers bailed ship (Z... *wink* )so no plugins looked like they were going to be made.

• Got the little monkey going. *g*

I was using ultimateScroller PRO for the swf and something in the code was preventing it from showing within the panorama. I made another 'real basic' scroller from scratch and it appeared.

Life is good again.

Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!