Quick Updates of Plugin URL

• Hi, I am updating the URL of a plugin dynamically and I am
    having some difficulty. Kindly see http://engine.maltain360.com/pano/panorama.…y=ref-110014643

Idea is that when you hover on the plugins numbered 1 to 5,
    a corresponding thumbnail is viewed in the plugin named Preview. It would seem
    that it works fine, but if you hover quickly from one plugin to another sometimes
    you end up with the wrong preview.

Any ideas?

Following is the XML:

Thanks,
    George

• Did you clear the browser-cache after updating to the new version? I am aware of this problem in older krpano-versions but in your example everything works just fine! So I guess it´s working for you too, after you cleared the cache....

Best regards
    Nupsi

• Yes, I even tried with different browsers, no luck. It always works if you hover slowly over the numbered plugins, but if you hover very fast, sometimes you end up with the wrong preview.

It gives me the impression that the events are triggered asynchronously and given that the preview images have different sizes then sometimes the events do not complete in the order that they were triggered.

Of course the fact that the numbered plugins are so close to each other does not help. But I have this requirement in the virtual tour that I am working on. This functionality is in a map, and when the user hovers over the rooms, I need to show the preview.

• Do you mean to have a preview plugin for every numbered plugin? and then switch the visibility accordingly, right?

Thing is that the virtual tour is made up of 30+ panoramas - still it is an alternative. Thanks, George.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!