HTML Overlay for iPhone/iPad

• I made a website around my virtualtour with rpano and used html to overlay the flash video ( I needed it for an aditional menu ).

Now for normal devices with any browser it works great but when I use my iPhone and iPad the overlay html is not displayed because I guess he use another library to render it well on i-Devices.

Here you can find my code : https://gist.github.com/2301394

So the problem is that I lose my #menu div on i-devices.

• Hi,

instead of using the swfkrpano.js directly try using a .js file with the all krpano .js files embedded,
    to generate such .js file just drop any pano image once on the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet and copy and use the generated .js file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

instead of using the swfkrpano.js directly try using a .js file with the all krpano .js files embedded,
    to generate such .js file just drop any pano image once on the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet and copy and use the generated .js file,

best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks for the reply, but this will not work because I have multiple pano's and also I want music on it. The current virtual tour is created with panotour. Is there no other solution to fix my problem? It seems that on the ipad and iphone that my html is there correctly but then after full loading of the page it goes away, is it because the stuff goes in fullscreen mode? Because on my browser when it goes to fullscreen mode, my custom html also disappears.

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but this will not work because I have multiple pano's and also I want music on it.

??? there might be a misunderstanding...

when using the swfkrpano.js itself then the krpanoiphone.js and krpanoiphone.license.js will be loaded and inserted dynamically into the html page, which can cause your described problems,

when using a singe '.js' file where all these files are embedded this problem will be avoided - from usage perspective itself there is not different to before, it's just a different way to include the js files - using several pano or sounds is still possible with that of course

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

??? there might be a misunderstanding...

when using the swfkrpano.js itself then the krpanoiphone.js and krpanoiphone.license.js will be loaded and inserted dynamically into the html page, which can cause your described problems,

when using a singe '.js' file where all these files are embedded this problem will be avoided - from usage perspective itself there is not different to before, it's just a different way to include the js files - using several pano or sounds is still possible with that of course

best regards,
    Klaus

Ok, it was indeed a misunderstanding. Here is what I did :

I generated a .js file by just dropping any pano image once on the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) and copied and used the generated file with the name swfkrpano.js. It gave me still the same problem. If I delete the files krpanoiphone.js && krpanoiphone.license.js in my project, then I get the message on my iPad that the iPad version is not available. It seems that these files are not embedded in the single .js file, although I followed the steps mentioned in your first answer.

• Hi,

was the iPhone/iPad license in the tools folder when using the droplet?

best regards,
    Klaus

Just checked again and my licenses files where not there, I added them and did it again and finally he created a single .js file, but still the HTML overlay is not working on iPad, in other browsers it works perfect. If you want to check it your own, you can find the website here : http://axonet.be/projects/krpano/concept.html

I have totally no idea why it is not showing up.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!