2d recording plugin and movie option

• Hi, we have some upcoming porojects and there are few player upgrades we have though - maybe someone can help me with that, I dont have great experience with Krpano and Im not really a coder so make me an offer:) :P .

Q1: "movie" option with 360 video. I am using it when working with panoramas and virtual tours (easypano) So the idea is to give the video a "timeline" with horizontal and vertical parameters so for example if 4 persons are walking around the 360 camera I can choose which person the player follows itself without human interruption- have anybody tried something like that.

Q2: For one commercial project we want to do following integration - we will shoot up a 360 music video with lots of dancers, models etc. When its ready to look there will be option that user who looks the 360 video can record its moves/rotations and it will capture a 2D movie what he/she can share in social media. Any ideas how to implement that-plugin for existing player, or something else?

Thank you!

Marek Kaptjuh
    Babahh Productions
    marek.kaptjuh@babahh.com
    http://www.babahh.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!