Conflict with jquery & krpanoiphone.js ?

• Hi, I'm trying to buil a webapp with jquery in a jquerymobile framework and I would Like to display panoramas in it.

It works like a store locator, so the user is geolocated, then a list of the nearest poi are displayed, when you click on a item it displays content for the poi with a 360 button on the upper right corner.
    If you click on the 360 button is open the page with the pano embeded in it.

It works perfect with desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari) but bugs on iphone, ipad or using mobile useragent in safari, so I guess there might be a conflict between jquery and krpanoiphone.js ?

Here is how I embed the panorama in the page :

Code
    $('#panoPage360').html("<script>embedpano({swf:\"http://www.360images.fr/360/krpano/krpano.swf\",xml:\"" + $(shop.Description).find('a').attr('href') + "\",target:\"panoPage360\"});<\/script>")

Here is the link of the app : http://www.360images.fr/tour

Accept geolocation
    click on "Monuments Historiques"
    click on "Tour du Moulin"
    click on "360

If you use mobile browser it will bug after clicking on "tour du moulin" showing a blank page..

If someone have an idea it would be great !!

Many thanx !!!

• Hi,

when using the swfkrpano.js directly, then the krpanoiphone.js and krpanoiphone.license.js will be loaded and added dynamically to the html page and this 'dynamic loading and adding' can make problems in such situations,

as solution try using a .js file where all these files were merged/embedded together into one file,

such .js file can be created by using the krpano droplets, e.g. the MAKE VTOUR droplet - drop once one pano onto it and then take the generated 'tour.js' file and use it instead the swfkrpano.js file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus you are simply the BEST !

Many thanx, after hours of silly coding you give me the answer in one sec ...

I just have a FATAL ERROR now, but jquerymobile works, and I guess it's just a small problem because it was working before with swfkrpano on desktop ?

Many thanx !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!