Problem with image map on Ipad on different scenes

• Hi,

it is my first post here, but i come here a lot and usually I solve my bug fixes. Thanks to every one who helped me without even knowing.

This time i can't find a solution to this. I started coding recently KRPano for iPhone and Ipad. What is happening is that when I use an image map with radar on Ipad it seems to have a conflict every time I load a different scene.

I think the bug is with the keep="true" parameter in the code because when I change it to false it works like I want to, except it is totally disarranged.
    I'm using Safari and when changing the user agent between mac and Iphone / Ipad, it does what I want to as well at the flash version but not on javascript -> to swap a button with the map and vice-versa when you click on the map itself. So I guess my code works, but something is wrong.
    I'm already using the latest version of KRPano on every files.

You may see the different behaviors in the map at different scenes here:
    http://www.spacetailor.com/lisbonlounge/ipad.html

Here is my code, hope you can help me:

• I was really hoping for the new version as a probable fix to this problem. But unfortunately it is a NO GO.

I replaced the files and radar.js plugin from the 1.0.8.15 pre-release, but it didn't work.

If my 'if' statement in the code was wrong, I would expect to have the same behavior on Flash Version but it works just fine.

I guess this is an interesting problem, 'cause the use of the map with the radar is a more rewarding experience than in a laptop.
    But to hide the map is important as well, so you can give a decent map size for the user to handle on small mobile device.

Tnks for the pre-release, Klaus! *thumbup*

• Hi,

I replaced the files and radar.js plugin from the 1.0.8.15 pre-release, but it didn't work.

you can please post also the link with the updated version (the old link still contains the old version...)

If my 'if' statement in the code was wrong, I would expect to have the same behavior on Flash Version but it works just fine.

the action code should work the same of course!

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!