Onidle event reset to not interrupt autorotation :(

• Hello there good Klaus,

about a month ago (or so) i asked you to include plugin interfase events to be taken in account to reset "onidle" event, wich quickly was included in the 16.3.12 version. The trouble I see now is that when onidle event is interrupted autorotation is interrupted too wich in certain cases is not desirable. I love the effect autorotation brings to an interfase when it displays a rotating background while it lets user interact with interfase elements, it really looks quite elegant and I personally to use it a lot (Ex. http://baja360.3sfera.com/). The trouble now is that each time a click is made autorotation is interrupted and ruins this option.

My sugestion is that you add another parameter to <autorotate> tag which allows programmer to decide if rotation is also stoped when onidle event is reseted, something like onidlereset="(true/false)". As far as I can see is only needed to stop autorotation when users click on the pano image but maybe some developers find useful to stop autorotation simultaneously with interruption of the onidle event, I think this solution will work for all. *wink*

Thank you a lot for your dedicate attention and by the way thanks for your solution to "The initial 'step' in the lensflare blending effect", it really improved the effect when lensflare is used for blindness only. *thumbup*

You're the boss man, cheers!! *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!