You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 20th 2012, 11:35am

doesn't read flv online but offline

It reads the flv perfectly offline, but when it goes online it doesn't get it to open. How come?

And does anyone have an idea of how to make transparent video for ipad?

you can see the project here http://wec360.se/public_server/stockholmsarenan/pano.html click on the icon on the upper left corner to change view, choose a view on one of the sides.

You have the xml here http://wec360.se/public_server/stockholmsarenan/pano.xml

Please help fast :)

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 10:56am

When I try to look at the xml file I get ERROR Message from the browsers

Safari:- error on line 4 at column 2: Encoding error

Firefox:- Line Number 4, Column 8: <!-- s￿tt endtaggen efter options endtagg innan publicering s� att inte editorn syns p� n�tet
--------------^

Safari's Activity window shows lots of jpg files but no flv file, so I would look at the lines in the xml noted by the browsers.

Jeff

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 11:12am

I have just looked at the xml file, and you have "commented out" all the hotspots which contain reference to flv files so that is probably why it is not working online.
Below are line 633 -671 from your code, there are several other sections like this. Try checking your local and remote files are in sync.

Jeff

<!--

<hotspot name="ovremitt_match" devices="flash" visible="true"
url="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
keep="false"
ath="13.120919021042496" atv="13.704398659639647"
zoom="false" distorted="true" details="8" flying="0"
width="1698" height="462"
scale="0.827864684099521" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false" rotate="0"
rx="21" ry="-6.75" rz="0.22059835702359784"
edge="center"
enabled="false" usecontentsize="false" handcursor="false" capture="true" children="true" maskchildren="false"
zorder="20"
alpha="1.00" autoalpha="false" blendmode="normal" effect="" easeOutQuading="true" pixelhittest="false"
refreshrate="auto"
onclick="play()"
alturl="plugins/videoplayer.js"
altvideourl="video/ovremittmatch.mp4"
buffertime="0.1"
directionalsound="true"
iscomplete="false"
isvideoready="true"
loadedbytes="539402"
loop="true"
onunsupported=""
onvideocomplete="new_url()"
onvideoready=""
outofrangevolume="0"
pausedonstart="false"
posterurl="images/postermedia1.png"
range="90"
rangefalloff="1"
totalbytes="539402"
totaltime="11"
updateeveryframe="true"
videourl="video/ovremittmatch.flv"
volume="1"
/>
-->

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 11:10am

Thanks for your responses
Yes that is true, I had to do that since client didn't want the error messages to be there. I will later upload a "test" site.

Will update

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 4:06pm

The flv file is reported as
"The requested URL /public_server/krpano/files/video/ovremittmatch.flv was not found on this server."

Are you sure you have uploaded the file, is the path correct?

Also the current recommendation is ( from the Flash Video Wiki page )
"Use of the H.264 and AAC compression formats in the FLV file format has some limitations and authors of Flash Player strongly encourage everyone to embrace the new standard F4V file format."

So if you are certain the file is on your server and the path is correct try converting it to F4V format and edit the xml file to reflect changes.

Hope this helps

Jeff

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 4:17pm

i would advice .m4v files!

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 11:38am

Does F4V and M4V support alphachannels as well?

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 2:54pm

JeffStarley >> You were correct, I had misplaced the flv's, they were not at the correct location. Thank you for pointing it out to me, lot's of hours spent there :)