"Flying" "scaling" hotspots?

• I am looking for sample code or a tutorial or any other help on how to create the effect I have seen for example where a photo laying on a surface in a pano will "fly" up to the center of the screen to view the image and when clicked again will "distort" back down to laying on the suface etc, not sure what to call this. I am not great at coding so the more explicit the help the better. Thanks

ron rack

• Perfect, that is exactly what I want, now to see if I can take that info and apply it to my situation!! or any further info or a tutorial would be great!!!

thanks,

ron

• I have done it, I got it to work!. I am mixing it up with other hotspots that have images pop up in the middle of the screen. I am not able to figure out though how to get the flyouts to flyback when I click on one of the "normal" hotspots. Right now flyout image stays open behind new image that opens with regular hotspot. Not sure if there is a simple (ha) way to fix that but hoping for more great insights from the group!! See it so far here (the flyouts, tomahawks, are kinda' hidden, slightly):
    http://rackphoto.com/panos/rackoram…beaverbill.html

thanks again

ron rack

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!