loading krpano onto my website

• I have adapted the examples/scenes/scenes.html to show four panoramas of a yacht I did a while back. These work fine locally from the crusoe.html document that I re-named from scenes.html. I now want to load them onto my website (I have just purchased the krpano licence)

1) Can I load the krpano.swf and krpano.licence just once onto the site and use that for all panos?

2) do my "crusoe" images and html, xml files need to be two directory levels below the krpano, or can they all be in together?

• you can do it either way. i have only 1 krpano.swf and 1 lisense file for my enitre site. So when i need to upgrade version i only have to replace 2 files. Where ever you have the files just make sure the html page points to where they are. give us a link someone will check your code.

• I think that tells me what I need to know now, I will get it loaded today and send a link through, any comments and help are greatly appreciated, thank you.

http://www.assetimaging.co.nz/krpano/examples/scenes/crusoe.html

I have loaded a folder "krpano" which contains everything else. I presume that I can load other folders instead of "scene" which will work from the same root folder..

I am so excited, a few weeks ago I knew nothing of HTML and didnt want to, now I am taking the first teetering, slow steps to understanding. Give me a few more years!!!!!

Edited once, last by BriarB (May 21, 2009 at 3:46 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!