IPad video asks for airplay

• I have been at some large stores testing my tour on both iPad 2 and 3 and some Android tablets.

It showed me several problems I need to handle. One of them was that in the large Humac Apple Store the iPad asks for airplay when playing video.
    IIn my large popup video I get only a grey area with a computerscreen and a text saying Humac.airplay.
    The embedded distorted videos did not show the poster but just a black area and when i clicked it I got also here the a grey area with the computer symbol.

I assume that airplay is something many people uses, I never used it and as far as I can see there is nothing in the iPad settings you can control it with.

If this is a problem I need say something in the Tour Guide about it.

Hans

• Hey Hans,

interesting problem! I use airplay and never got any problems that krpano asked me, or even gives me the option to use airplay. I know it might be possible using the mirror-function of the iphone 4s or ipad2/3. But I never tested what happens if I use the iPad/iPhone for video streaming over airplay and THEN open krpano and trying to play a video inside krpano. That might be the problem, because the iPad and iPhone always remember if the last video was viewed over airplay or not. I hate that btw, because if I watch a view minutes of "Despicable me" in the bed, to get dozy, the stupid iPad starts my Apple Airplay-Device *tongue*

BR
    Nupsi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!