Noob here - how to play QTVR on iPad using your software?

• Hello, I am very interested in your software, and I downloaded your free tools but I cannot tell if this will work for me. I am NOT a programmer, but a photographer. I just want to be able to display my 360 Tours on an iPad. I loaded my stitched pano image into your software, used the VTOURS MULTIRES Droplet, and then I tried to view the tour.html file that was generated on my iPad. I received an error message "JavaScript not activated". What does this mean? Did I do something wrong? This probably is not as easy as I think, right? *tongue* Thanks in advance for the help!

• Hi,

the message 'JavaScript not activated' should only appear when Javascript is disabled...

that means - do you maybe have Javascript disabled on your iPad?
    look at the iPad at Settings => Safari => Javascript

best regards,
    Klaus

• I don't have a link (or a website) I was just trying to open the tour.html file that was generated from your tool on my iPad. I emailed the file to myself and tried to open it in Safari on the iPad. Does this file have to be embedded within a website? As I said, I am not a programmer *g*

• Hi,

I emailed the file to myself and tried to open it in Safari on the iPad.

that will not work!
    all generated files are needed and opening them all together by mail is not possible!

Does this file have to be embedded within a website?

it should

but you can try it also without by using the Goodreader App (or any similar apps):
    e.g.

1. install the Goodreader App on your iPad
    2. pack the whole generated tour into a zip
    3. connect your iPad with your computer and open iTunes
    4. copy the zip to Goodreader in iTunes
    5. open/extract the zip on the iPad in Goodreader
    6. click the html in Goodreader

best regards,
    Klaus

• I don't have a link (or a website) I was just trying to open the tour.html file that was generated from your tool on my iPad. I emailed the file to myself and tried to open it in Safari on the iPad. Does this file have to be embedded within a website? As I said, I am not a programmer *g*

Yes, you need a website, or if you are advanced (goodreader or ibooks).
    If you will not have a website, perhaps TourWrist might be for you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!