Extremeday from Poland - Rzeszów

• Hi Pablo & Picasso *tongue* ,

Usually I enjoy your work, but as regards these panos, I'm really not interested. Try to find better and more interesting subjects (as you did before). I'm sure you will find them. I prefer one or two wonderful panos, the "quantity" and "anything" is to avoid. I hope you will not be angry with me, I know wat you are able to do... and can remember what you did a few weeks ago.

"Ma" *smile*

• With all due respect to "Ma"... I'll disagree a bit.

First, like Ma, the subject is personally nothing that I'm highly interested in... but I'm a couple thousand miles away and you didn't make it for me. Same subject matter located in my town... I'd think it was really great.

Second, photography / imaging / stitching... all look great to me. I like the way you've got multiple bikes in the pano... and I'm guessing they weren't all out there at the same time (only reason I say that is because in one shot... looks like the riders shadow is blending away... but I may be wrong.

Third and maybe the most important... You've put together a great site / tour that blends panos, video, sounds, etc... into a seamless experience... so I think it's more than a great job at bringing all of that together in a single package. The attention to detail was great... like when you look at the grafitti wall... and the spray can sound effects in the background... excellent idea.

So, I'll give you two big thumbs up... *thumbsup*

And I'll add one item for possible touch-up... the navigation menu in the bottom right (like it alot)... but when it's open, the "tab" is in one spot... and when it's closed the tab is lower in the screen. It's nit-picking... but when everything else is good... I can only nitpick *tongue*

• Very good defense speech Graydon... I think it really and I'll choose you next time I make a *wacko* visit !

My opinion (as yours) is of no interest as we shoot and make visits according to our sensibility. And we all do that. We are all artists (yes, we are !) and what enjoys me doesn't enjoy you etc. etc.

So, what's important ? Pablo's work is a good job on a technical point of view. Personally, it does not make me dream but I agree that's it's a good performance on a technical point of view. That's all, nothing more, nothing less. I'm lucky to live in a preserved area. Nature is so beautiful in the Alps. My reaction is one of a girl living in so beautiful landscapes and my "higher" wish would be that towns disappear for ever and that evey man, evey woman can live in this wonderful nature and reach that sort of "happiness". That's not the case of so many countries, it makes me feel sad very often.

"Ma" *smile*

• Hello.

Thanks for opinions *smile* .
    This report was executed on the order. The customer was decided about what to see. And the customer paid us for this *cool*.
    We do not consider ourselves for artists. This helps us in the work with the customers who not are also artists very much. And the owners of businesses and officials.

We are the "craftsmens". Our job - to do the work so that the customer likes him. Our customer - our mister *wink* .

This report is not the project for the satisfaction of artistic curiosities. He is the report from the event. *mellow*
    The report contains many elements, which we would alter or they executed differently, but... *huh* we can`t.

Good luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!