Hiding Loaders on Reloads

• Hi All,

I am working on a 2 panorama vrtour. I have suppressed the showload and showwait bar and spinner and my load.png when the second panorama loads, but am having trouble hiding these 3 items when the first panorama is reloaded. I assume this would be some sort of onclick action with the thumbnails, but don't know how to write it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

• I've been poking around a bit, learned a lot, but could use help getting pointed in the right direction. I have the following elements which I would like to have appear in the initial startup only of a tour.I don't want any of these elements to appear again afterwards.

So my question is, should I have these elements in the <action name="startup"> events, and suppress them everywhere else, or should I have them included with the first scene, but suppress them at the thumbnail onclicks? I realize that in these other areas, the code needs to be written differently, but I'm not getting it right.

Sorry for this poorly worded question, I obviously know next to nothing about coding.

Thanks,

Martin

Edited once, last by martinvh (May 10, 2012 at 7:04 AM).

• Hi,

sorry, but it depends how your tour and xml file is structured and how you load the panos and how and where your load <plugin> images were defined...

without these information it's not possible to answer that question...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

this loadscene call in your xml is wrong:

Code
    loadscene(get(linkedscene),MERGE,KEEPVIEW,BLEND(1),);

See here the right syntax:
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadscene

With your current code only set only the KEEPVIEW flag, the MERGE flag is at the wrong place!
    And without MERGE flag the settings will not be kept when loading new scenes.

Addtionally move that part:

outside the <scene> and add keep="true" to the "load" <plugin>.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!