event onloadcomplete and multires

• This event will be called when the loading of the pano image will be done. In the case of multi-resolution panos this event will be called when the first complete view was loaded.

I need that event will be called when all tiles loaded. How i can do this? anybody help me;) thanks

I wrote the code to preload the scene. And i have multires scenes with 2 level. I can change level by button, use lockmultireslevel. Сode finds the hotspots within the scene and only preload them scenes.

But if now used level 2 tiles of current scene loaded after others scenes. So i need solution how to verify 2 level tiles of scenes were loaded.
    Maybe I do not see any future mistakes, I hope someone was trying to do something like

and sorry for my english;)

• Greate Thanks Klaus!

Now everything works as I want.

But I have another question. I set lockmultireslevel,0 in event "onxmlcomplete", but at first time loaded one tile of second level. When i change scene by hotspot or plugin(map's spot) everything is ok, bat if use url (swfaddress) loaded two tiles of second level. And if i use second level loaded two tiles of first level.

o and it depends on the width and height of window. if window less then resolution of first level everything works perfectly.

no, its true for first problem, when uses second level two tiles of first still loaded.

Edited 2 times, last by igosli (May 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!