Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 14:37

Hi,
I only tested in Safari with user agent set to iPad, but I don't understand why the high zorder value of the triggering hotspot is not working.
this has technical limitations - see here:
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.distorted

add - zorder2="true" - to your non-distorted hotspot,

Best regards,
Klaus

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, 12:33

Hi,
I only tested in Safari with user agent set to iPad, but I don't understand why the high zorder value of the triggering hotspot is not working.
this has technical limitations - see here:
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.distorted

add - zorder2="true" - to your non-distorted hotspot,

Best regards,
Klaus
Thank you Klaus (which indeed is working with zorder2="1.0") ! All is working fine now :-)

Michael

Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 03:08

Calculations for Cylinderical Panorama

Hello,
could someone please help me out with the above mentioned method for a cylindrical panorama.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 13:00

Hi,
could someone please help me out with the above mentioned method for a cylindrical panorama.
The tutorial will work the same also for cylindrical panos, you only need to define the input image as cylindrical pano.

Best regards,
Klaus

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 09:08

Hi,

It will be soon more easy to integrate videos as hotspot into a panorama with a tool I'm developing, VideoStitch, it's first aim to stitch videos together, but it will be possible to use it to just map one video from a perspective to another by using the PTGui parameters, so after you find the parameters, you don't have to go to the sequence of images from the video, do the mapping, and then make a video again, all this is done in one step.

Regards,
Nicolas
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Beruf: Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 18:11

use it to just map one video from a perspective to another by using the PTGui parameters, so after you find the parameters, you don't have to go to the sequence of images from the video, do the mapping, and then make a video again, all this is done in one step.

Ha ha, interesting Nicolas !
But how will you manage to match colors/contrast... between pano and video ?
I usualy do this in after effects but maybe you have another method ?

When are you planing to publish your soft ?
If you need beta testeur I'm your guy ! ;)

Beruf: Virtual Tours - Photography - Krpano developer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 20:25

I find the best matching technique is to take a frame and use a difference layer to create a levels preset which can be batched on the rest of the frames.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 20:54

Hi Sacha , wich software do you use to match colors between video and pano ?

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 05:50

Photoshop
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 10:24

Hum interesting Sacha, could you explain how you create and apply your preset ?
By recording a script ?

Thanx !

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 15:46

Well, I shoot fisheye video so they've got to be corrected anyway. After effects to save the frames as jpg, ptgui batch to correct them, and photoshop bridge image processor to match them.

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 19:54

Thanx Sacha for your explanations !
Wow your workflow seems to be huge work, do you have an example to see the result ?

On my side I shoot the video with a 24mm lens, export the video zone with ptgui and import it with the video in after effects for color and stiching correction, this way I can export it in flv with alpha channel or mp4 for mobile version, then I included it in the pano with klaus prefect pixel alignment method.

Here is the last demo I made with video embed : http://www.360images.fr/hall6/hall6.html

Beruf: interactive pictures

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 12:23

that is MARVELLOUS!!
Geniale!
Unfortunately I can't comprehend spoken french, I can read it woithout problems, but due to my dislepsy it only results in groups of sounds... ;-)
On firefox gives this error:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at videoplayer/isemptybitmap()
at videoplayer/enterFrameHandler()

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 13:50

that is MARVELLOUS!!
Geniale!
Unfortunately I can't comprehend spoken french, I can read it woithout problems, but due to my dislepsy it only results in groups of sounds... ;-)
On firefox gives this error:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at videoplayer/isemptybitmap()
at videoplayer/enterFrameHandler()

THanx !
The guy only says "hey you, what's your name ?" (it's just for a demo actually...)

Funny about the error, I don't have any here on firefox 19.0.2 ?

Beruf: interactive pictures

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 15:11

Firefox 19.0.2 on xp 64
No problems in firefox.
stays dark in ipad3.
:-)

http://www.lucavascon.net/refound/trenino/trenino.html
and clickme.
I was planning a demo not too far from yours, I got the shooting etc. Never had time to complete it.
I often shoot in abandoned places, with writers etc....
;-P

Ciao!
Luca.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »officinepanottiche« (14. März 2013, 16:44)

Beruf: Freelance Fotographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 20:50

Additional notes for flat and object panos:
  1. Use 1.0 as horizontal field of view for the input image
this in hotspot element?

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013, 15:14

and anther question: how is it possible to extract a no-rettangular object with perfect contours (this is important to a good onover action)?

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 07:57

Hi,
this in hotspot element?
What exactly do you mean?
The hotspots can be extracted from any kind of pano image - spherical, cylindrical, flat ...
And the 1.0 means the horizontal-fov which need to be set in the stitcher for the input pano image for flat/object images...

and anther question: how is it possible to extract a no-rettangular object with perfect contours (this is important to a good onover action)?
There are no non-rectangular images!

It would possible to use an additional polygonal hotspot as 'hit-area' - like in this example here - but this would work only in Flash because polygonal hotspots are currently only there.

Best regards,
Klaus

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, 18:53

There are no non-rectangular images!

It would possible to use an additional polygonal hotspot as 'hit-area' - like in this example here - but this would work only in Flash because polygonal hotspots are currently only there.

Best regards,
Klaus
so is it impossible to have a perfect distorted hotspot with perfect outline in mobile device? in other words how get polygonal hotspots in mobile device?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nonchiedercilaparola« (4. Juni 2013, 15:22)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013, 15:27

after several consideration i think that this is the better way:
1) poligonal hotspot for desktop-device (flash installed)
2) use "alt" with hotspot distorted from pano? in this case we haven't a mouse or keyboard so we isn't necessary a perferct image clipping.

other possibilities alternatives?