Limited FOV on Mac

• I'm using the krpano demo and have made my first project with it on the mac. I can view little planet and sterographic panos made by others, but when I try to switch my own to either view it is clearly not working. I've tried copying the relevant XML from working panos but the end result is always the same: the "Options" drop down shows that my fov is maxed out at 74.00 degrees.

As I'm typing this I'm also seeing that my version of options is 1.0.6 and others are using 1.0.7. Might this be related?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks,
    Simon

• Only thing I can think of at first is to ask what type of image you are using... full spherical, cubicle, cylindrical, etc... If it's not a full 360 x 180 image... may be limiting view based upon the image.

In general... you should be using the same plugin versions as your krpano.swf.... but I can't say for sure that would be an issue.

After that thought... you'll either have to post some code or provide a link that we can look at and walk through.

Graydon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!