Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 13:21

Full Screen Overlay Plugin Mask Effect Not working on iphone/ipad

Hello,
My recent mini-tour works fine in flash with the overlay full screen plugin overlay Dark Shadow mask effect;
CharMing Restaurant Bali Virtual Tour

However when displaying it on iphone/ipad, the overlay image loads but covers everything and doesn't blend the white/grey area..
Isn't it possible to use this feature on iphone/ipad, or do I have to edit the code in a certain way?

Quellcode

<plugin url="charmingdata/graphics/darkmask.jpg" name="mask" blendmode="multiply" origin="lefttop" width="100%" height="100%" enabled="false" zorder="-1" keep="true" />

Sorry if this has been asked before on the forums and thank in advance for any help!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »VVBali« (1. Januar 2013, 06:23)

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 13:44

did you try other blend modes?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 14:37

Thanks Tuur,

Didn't try that yet before you asked, but now also tried with blendmode="screen" and blendmode="difference" with same result on iphone/ipad as with blendmode="multiply"..

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 14:40

hi Marco...look at

http://krpano.com/iphone/

unsupported xml tags/ variables

plugin/hotspot[].mask

imge

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 15:01

well that list is not 100% true i think..

But i'm afraid IMGE is right here. try a png with alpha channel.
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 03:55

Obviously Blendmode is not supported on iDevices as IMGE mentions, thanks for pointing that out.

Using a png with transparency seems to do the trick (with or without Alpha Channel), Thanks Tuur for the suggestion!
When testing on computer with Safari 5.1 under "User Agent/iPhone or iPad", my mouse-pointer disappears behind the overlayed image plugin. Don't know yet if it is still possible to click the hotspot to the other pano on iDevices like this, have to check with a real iPhone/iPad and will report later.

Samstag, 26. Mai 2012, 07:34

Tried the pano's and on OSX (Safari 5.1 and Chrome) and works fine on my MacbookPro, but..

Testing on iPhone and iPad, the panorama load and is visible through the mask, but the hotspot is not clickable.
Same problem occurs on OSX (10.7) Safari/Development/User Agent/IOS, her the mouse pointer disappears behind the mask and hotspot is not clickable as well.. Played with the zonder (positive values) of mask and hotspot, but I seem unable to get it to work!?

Would it be possible to disable the mask for iDevices only??

Hope somebody can have a look (link in my first post in this thread) and has some more ideas.

Marco

Samstag, 26. Mai 2012, 07:55

After applying krpano 1.0.8.15 Prerelease - krpanoiphone.js it seems to work fine now. Still have to test on friends iPhone and iPad but in Safari 5.1 OSX it works now, so I am pretty convinced it will work on actual iDevices :)

Thanks for your attention and sorry to bother ya'll.

Marco