Notepad++ highlighting scheme

• Hi all, once in this thread people discussed on XML editors, and custom highlighting scemes. Notepad++ was listed as favourite for some, as is for me. Well, in retribution for all I´ve anonymously learned here I am attaching a scheme specific for krpano xml.
    I made it today, having tested in some sample files and it looks promising. Te only frustrating part is that it will not autocomplete the keywords, and as far as I can tell only the native languages can do that. It is based on 1.0.8.14 documentation.
    I separated in the following groups of keywords: opening and closing tags, atributes, actions, flags, numbers, double quotes, single quotes, comments. Of course it needs testing, and my present codes surely lack in complexity, so if you notice anything odd please share.

Current limitation I have noticed so far is the use of the ! operator. If I included it on the operators list it would break the highlighting of the comments. Of course the code will work, only the hightlight will fail on words next to it.
    Also commenting tags need to be separated by spaces from the comment itself:

So if you could test in your current codes and post back your impressions I could develop further, considering the limitations of custom languages schemes. I hope it helps.
    xml-krpano.xml

Djodi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!