Panorama should be displayed on Flash only (no HTML version).

• I would like my panorama to be viewed only where Flash is available; I have some interactivity happening which will not be viewable on the HTML interface. So basically I want to disable any attempt to display the panorama on iPhone, iPad, etc, completely.

What are the necessary settings/changes for this? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

• Sorry for the late comment on this, I didn't get time to get back onto this issue till now.

I've used the vtour droplet to create my virtual tour. I only have a tour.js file, and that doesn't seem to be the one I should delete. Where is the krpanoiphone.js file you are mentioning?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,

try removing it from the tools folder or better edit the used .config file and set there 'copyiphonejs', 'buildmobileimages' and 'buildtabletimages' to no.

Btw - when there is no "krpanoiphone.license.js" into the tools folder during using the droplets, then the generated viewer should be also Flash-only.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!